Followers

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Crafts Galore Encore - June Challenge

My my my June already!!!  Where does the time go?  I have spent the last few days trying to tame my wilderness of a garden and now I ache all over from weeding and raking etc etc!  Anyway onto more fun things - it's time for the new challenge over at Crafts Galore Encore!  Now hopefully blogger will behave as I seem to be having some issues!  I don't know if it me, my PC or Blogger but I will persevere in any case!

Sponsored by Beccy's Place, there are great prizes and blog badges!

 
My card uses Raspberry House and was something different for me as I realised I had never coloured wood before!  I think if I did it again I would go lighter on the wood or colour or paper piece it to make it look like it had been painted.  It would look great as a shabby chic house!  In any case I hope you like!
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and very nice coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh so pretty and lovely colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, gorgeous colors and coloring, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete