Followers

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Fab n Funky - Christmas!!

Hi there - how are you all on this wet miserable day???  It has rained here for days now - I am starting to think that the sun will forget how to shine!!

Anyway, the weather seems apt for getting us in the mood for Christmas - yep I said the C word!!  Fab n Funky have a Christmas theme at the end of the month and I think it's a great way to get cards ready in plenty of time for the Christmas season - I for one need a bit of preparation!

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!



 

And



My card uses a Delicious Doodles image:  A Robins Christmas from Delicious Doodles

 
 
 
I coloured the image using pro makers and then added some glitter - hopefully you can pick it up in the photo!  Hope you like!
 
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card, beautiful image and love your ribbon.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kates, your card is so fabulous hunny. I love the red accents and the way you've coloured that gorgeous DD scene is fab. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! I love that bow and the berries on your image just seem to pop! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this challenge,
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you colored that? Beautiful coloring, Wow! Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete