Followers

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Fab n Funky Challenge

Hi All,

Time for another challenge over at Fab n Funky this week!  Hop over for some fun and prizes!!  It's a great challenge this week sponsored by:

Stampart Design by Kathryne


Who is offering a prize of 5 digi stamps to our chosen first prize winner
this winner also has the chance of a GDT spot at Fab'n'Funky

and
 
Kenny K downloads


Also offering a prize of 5 digi stamps
 
This week's challenge is to make something drawing inspiration from the following picture
 


Now, my card uses a Kenny K image - Club Kid and so I didn't take the romantic inspiration that you might expect from the pictures but I absolutely love the colour combo and so I picked out those colours for my image.  I also love the hands with the gold on them and so I decided to use a similar effect on my card with Frantage.  I picked out some wood effect paper to make it look like she is leaning against a fence.  I had a great time doing this card!!  Hope you like!
 

 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Kates that is so cool! I can't even tell what's going on properly there!! Have you used acetate for that second half of the front page? Or is it just cut on the angle like that? Either way, it looks fabulous! The frantage is an inspired touch. I too loved the hands covered in gold and your frantage is a brilliant inspiration drawn from that. Very cool chicka. Love what you've done! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Kate (whatever she's called!!) - the wood effect paper is perfect with it and gorgeous colouring hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the shape and amazing coloring of the image. Love all the Frantage too. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a fab colour scheme

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope your having a fab weekend!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fantastic! I love the shape of your card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle. I hope you'll join with us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete