Followers

Monday, 26 May 2014

Crafting from the Heart Challenge

Hi - hope you are all well and enjoying this bank holiday weekend!  I have had a lovely weekend so far!  Today it's time for another challenge over at Crafting from the Heart - always Anything Goes!

Sponsors this week are:
Robyns Fetish
Prize 3 digi images
Robyn's Fetish
Qkr Stampede
Prize 5 digi images
QKR Stampede
 
 
My card uses a QKR sentiment "Wake up and Smell the Coffee".  I also used a digi from Fresh Brewed Designs - Warm and Cozy Latte.  I coloured everything in Pro markers and added buttons.  I kept it quite simple so it could be used for a masculine card.  Hope you like!
 
 
 
I am entering my card for the following challenges:
 


3 comments:

  1. Your card looks great, love the layout and those buttons, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. I adore the colors and love your creativity. Very well done! Congratulations! Thank-you for joining us.

    I hope you will join my blog, I have joined your blog today!.

    I have a candy giveaway once I reach 250 followers, I will choose a follower at random using the random number generator on the side of my blog and that winner will win 2 of Sherri Ann Baldy dies.

    My last Die Candy went to Rachelle In Switzerland – this is open to everyone internationally – I am in Australia!
    Good Luck!
    Ange DT xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap. A great creation thank you for taking part, have fun and Keeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete