Followers

Monday, 12 May 2014

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge 18 "Anything Goes"

Hi All,

Well after a bumper weekend what with my daughter's birthday I have finally made it through!  Having eight 12 year olds for a sleepover is actually quite hard work!

At least we can relax until the little one's birthday in August now so a bit of respite is called for in this week's Crafting from the Heart Challenge - as always "Anything Goes"

Sponsors this week are:
Sassy Studios
Offering a prize of 4 digi images
Sassy Studio Designs
and
A Random Fan
Prize to be arranged
 
My card this week uses Sassy Studios "Rainbow Bright"
 
I used the following sketch from this week's Sketchy colors challenge as my inspiration, just tweaking a little to suit the size and shape of my image:
 
 
I used my trusty Wink of Stella on her dress etc. but the pic doesn't really show how much she sparkles!  I also tried out some new colouring on her face with my pro markers and I quite like how she turned out!  Hope you like!
 
 
 
I am entering my card for the following challenges:
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card with a great image. Nice fresh colors and gorgeous papers. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie a beautiful card love the colours it so bright and vibrant. Thankyou for another great challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and i love how you have tied all the colours together in the backing papers and Image. Thankyou so much for joining us this week over at Glitter N Sparkle.
    Hugz xxx

    Sammi DT
    (AngelicBadGirl)

    ReplyDelete