Followers

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Fab N Funky Challenge - Flower Power

Hi all.  Hope you are having a good Easer break if you are on holiday.  We have just returned from a few days away in Edinburgh.  It always makes me homesick when we go back to Scotland but then on the bright side we have come home to wonderful weather down South!

Today I am sharing another great challenge over at Fab n Funky and this week the theme is:

 Flower Power.
 

This week's sponsors are:

Dilly Beans offering 3 digis

offering 5 digis and the chance of a GDT spot to the winner of this prize.
 
My card uses a Dilly Beans image.  I just love Dilly Beans.  My image is called Hello Friend Framed and I think it lends itself well to this challenge.  Now, you may have noticed that I have a common theme at the moment with my recent cards.  I am loving a bit of acetate and also paper piecing!!  my challenge for my next card is to avoid both (unless it is a DT requirement of course!)  However I think the Dilly Beans images are perfect for paper piecing and I like the clean effect that you get from an acetate card so no apologies from me!  All papers are My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody".  Hope you like!
 
 
 
 
 
I am entering my card for the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kates with great colours and I'm lovin the acetate. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again.
    Happy Easter;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!, fabulous design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love those paper pieced flowers! This is an eye-catching card and thanks so much for playing along with us over at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is lovely Kates and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Kates, beautiful image and fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Spring Blossoms challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card glad you had a good time away, always nice to go away but just as nice to come back to your own bed xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a seriously fabulous card!! I love the paper piecing (and that Dilly Beans image is the bomb!) Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kates, that's a fab card design hun. I love the acetate and the paper piecing on the flowers and matching fishtails. Very cool design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Digi Galore this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    Happy Easter!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your paper piecing is gorgeous! I love your colors too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful paper piecing on those flowers!! I love the acetate card!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC45!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Your paper piecing is fabulous. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this to bits - gorgeous image, colours, and paper piecing xx Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome colors and doodling in this card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

    Kat (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card, Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.
    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete