Followers

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Fab n Funky - Challenge #214 Christmas


 
Hi all
 
 
My second post of this week!  Age 40 plus one day!!!!  Today it's time to get ahead with your Christmas (yes I did mention Christmas!!) prep and make a start on those cards!!  I know a lot of people don't send cards nowadays but I still love to take time and send one - sometimes with a wee catch up note or just to say I am thinking of people at that time.
 
 
Anyway this week the sponsor is:

Dr Digis House of Stamps


 

The winner gets to pick 2 images from the store.
 
 
My card uses the image Snow Fun and I think it will certainly appeal to my son's teenage sense of humour!  Poor snowman!!!  I kept it simple with a male recipient in mind. 
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This card did make me smile and giggle just that little bit. What a cheeky doggy he is doing that to that lovely snowman, I love how you have kept it clean and simple. Great colouring with it as well. Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kates that is such a fun card! Great CAS design for a boy. Such a cheeky fun stamp too. I'm sure your son will love it! Congrats on joining the '40's club' hun. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with this image Kates, CAS was def the right way to go
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card Kates...fabulous image that put a smile on my face. Love the yellow snow too! hugs, Pat K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kates, I just love the image it just brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a hilarious image, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete