Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Fab n Funky Challenge #210 - Once Upon a Time...........

Hi there - well it's a feast or a famine with me just now!  I am sharing with you today the challenge over at Fab n Funky.

The theme is:

 'Once Upon a Time'

 use images and papers that contain fantasy and/or fairytale creatures.

The fantastic sponsor this week is:

 Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet


The winner of this challenge will receive 3 images of their choice up to a $10 value, from any of the Stitchy Bear creators whose images were used in this challenge.

 
Now on to my tales of woe!  Due to technical difficulties I cant show the card I had intended for this challenge and had to rustle up this little card last minute!  I used the Crafter's companion stamp "Angelica" from the Angelica and friends collection.  I coloured her using pencils and used a die to cut the shaped card.  I used wink of Stella on the wings and her shoes but I am afraid you cannot really see this in the pic.  Please excuse the watermark too - it's a rough one that I had to use as my laptop has been giving me grief!
 
 
Anyway - here is my card:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you like.  Hop over to Fab n Funky Challenges to take part!
 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kx


6 comments:

  1. Katie, your card is gorgeous. Love the shape and your sweet fairy. Beautiful papers and design hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love your card shape. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I hate when you have tech issues stopping you from doing things, The card you rustled up looks lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kates, gorgeous colours and great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and adorable card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the pink and browns together. The image is simply too sweet.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete