Followers

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Easter Tags

Hi All

Today I am sharing with you some Easter Tags that I made for a friend - she wanted 15 at short notice!   I decided to try and keep it simple and one layer but then that is easier said than done (I find anyway!).

I bought some luggage labels and set about decorating them.  I used wooden mounted stamps that I had in my stash by Art Impressions.  Bunny and Egg (small) and Dotted Happy Easter.  I also used the Stampin Up set "Tape It".  I used Stampin Up inkpads to stamp out the detail and Mememto for the bunny.  I coloured the egg using the same colours as the sentiment and the taped detail using a paintbrush.

I changed the white string to nice My Mind's Eye twine.

 
 
 
Hope you like x
 
 
I am entering my Tags for the following Challenges:
 

Open Minded Crafting - Animal Antics
Pumpkin Spice - Ducks or Bunnies
Sunflower Field Designs - Easter
Sweet Stampin - Easter
The Stamping Boutique - Easter

8 comments:

  1. These look fabulous I bet your friend was thrilled. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!!! I lvoe them!!! What a great image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Animal Antics at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really fabulous! I'm sure that your friend will love them. And wow the patience you have making 15 of these!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your super cute Easter tags with the gorgeous bunny image! Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous animal antics project.
    Thanks for joining us at Open- Minded Crafting Fun Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Very lovely. Perfect for our challenge Animal Antics. Thanks for playing at Open Minded Crafting. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable tag. Love the color scheme and cute design.

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! I hope you'll join us again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful tag! The image is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sunflowerfield Designs!
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete