Followers

Monday, 28 April 2014

Crafting from the Heart challenge #16 - Anything Goes/CAS

Hi everyone - well today is a big day!  It's my birthday!!!!  I cannot believe I am 40!  When did I grow up????  To celebrate what better way to share the Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything goes/CAS (optional).  The sponsors this week are:
 
Sassy Studio Designs
Offering a prize of 4 Digi Images
Sassy Studio Designs
and
Angie Digi Store
Offering a prize of 3 Digi Images
Angie's Digi Stamps
 
My card this week is as clean and simple as I could get it I am afraid so perhaps more Anything Goes for this one.  I used a Sassy Studio design - Sock Hop Sweetie 2.  It didn't take much to make really, just colouring the image with pro markers and a few die cuts et voila!  Hope you like.
 
 
 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 

7 comments:

  1. This is just so funky, sassy and cool. Love how you did the wording. I am also now your latest keen Follower through Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie she is gorgeous hun great colouring hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, Such a cute card, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the paper and the image goes together, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute.:D I like how you did your sentiments, just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge Anything Goes.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab and funky! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete