Followers

Monday, 14 April 2014

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge 14 - Anything Goes/Use Yellow

 
Hi All,  Please forgive me for the slight delay in getting my post done today - I have been away for a few days with my family and didn't get home until the early hours of this morning!
 
 
This week's challenge over at Crafting from the Heart is Anything Goes/Use Yellow
The great sponsors are:
 
Scribble and Scrap
 offering a prize of a £15 voucher
 
Scribble and Scrap
 
Eureka
offering a prize of  5 digi images
Eureka Stamps
 
My DT card for this challenges uses Eureka "Bunny in Egg" and I decided to go with acetate this time.  I had a phase of acetate cards a while back and I forgot how much I love the look of acetate cards!  They are really easy to make but (I think) they look quite unusual in the end.
 
I also did a bit of paper piecing on the egg and coloured the bunny with pro markers.  My paper is My Mind's Eye "Sweetest Thing"  which I love.  My yellow theme is perhaps more mustard but hey ho!  Hope you like x
 
 
 
 
 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 
 


9 comments:

  1. This is so clever I love how you have made this and the colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun great job love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, a gorgeous card, love the image and the paper peicing looks fab. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love acetate cards and not many people make them. Yours is fantastic! I love your colors and the paper pieced egg. Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fab, acetate looks soooo great, I'll have to try that too, :D. Also like your colouring and paperchoisees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image you chose, it is so cute. You have colored it in so beautifully. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute, Kates! Love the paper piecing and your color combo. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything goes" challenge at Scribble & Scrap this fortnight and I hope we're going to see you again for the next challenge, too. Good luck in the draw.
    NanConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I love the image; just adorable! The acetate looks fabulous and I love the PP of the egg and the twine finishes it off perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges this week!

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete