Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Spring Spring Spring!!

At last March is upon us!!  Hooray, nights getting lighter, mornings getting brighter and a few hours between rain showers!  Can only mean one thing -- Spring is on it's way - even the daffodils are popping up!

Today it's time to head over to the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge#3 which this month is to use a main image on your project.  It can be a digi stamp or a general stamp.

The sponsor this month is Glamoureyes



The prize is 5 digis and a surprise free stamp.

I decided for my DT card to use the Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamp.  I am in awe of people's clean and simple cards and so I decided this time to have a go.  Of course I used my pen crush - Wink of Stella to colour it in after I had heat embossed it.  I was going to add a sentiment, but in the end I liked the white space that was left.

 
Hope you like!
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
Keep it Simple - Things with Wings
Jelly Park - Things with Wings
 

8 comments:

  1. ooh this is very pretty love how it is not centred on the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your CAS design is gorgeous! Love the butterfly and your coloring! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kate such a pretty card, love the Butterfly.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your card. Really awesome. Thank you so much for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at KIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and incredible! Your butterfly is stunningly colored!

    Tamie DT sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this CAS card! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clear and simple card! Thank you for joining the ''Things with wings'' challenge at Jellypark Friends!

    ReplyDelete