Followers

Monday, 31 March 2014

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #12 - Anything Goes/Cute and Cuddly

Hi all,

I hope you all had a great Mothering Sunday!  I had a fantastic time with my family!.  Today I am sharing two DT projects again for Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 12.
 
The theme is
Anything goes/cute and cuddly
 
 
The sponsors this week are:
 
Bugaboo
Offering a prize of 7 digi images
 
and
Patties Creations
Offering a prize of 2 digi images
 
So come on guys - don't be shy! 
 
Here's my first project - it's another bag!  I have loads of white bags just now as I over ordered and seem to have a stockpile!  I love this image!  Coloured up with pro markers.
 
Using Bugaboo - Ava Deacon Heart
 
 
I am entering this project for the following challenges:


 
My next project is a card and for this I was trying to go CAS!  Again using promarkers and a simple sentiment!
 
Using Patties Creations - Candy Hearts Jar
 
 
 

I am entering this project for the following challenges:
 
Hope you like!  Hope over to Crafting from the Heart to take part!  Kx
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Katie thankyou for a great challenge with your fantastic card.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Beautifully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun great work have a great day too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both such fabulous projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie, Two gorgeous cards, love them both, great colours and two different designs. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and cute projects, love the trong colours at the pag and pastels on your stylish CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in with us over at MSC this time in our anything for Easter but a card challenge .
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes!" Challenge #88!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie! Two great cards...and love the shape of your second one. Thank you for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete