Followers

Monday, 17 February 2014

Crafting from the heart Challenge #7 Anything Goes/Use Flowers

Hi All,

Well it's been a hectic couple of weeks!  The kids are now on half term, parents are visiting  and all is good, with a tiny bit of spare time for crafting!  Phew!

Today I am sharing my card for the Challenge over at Crafting from the Heart.  Today the Challenge is Anything Goes/Use Flowers.

The sponsors today are

Aurora Wings
AuroraWings
prize - $15 Voucher
 
Meljens
Meljens
prize - 3 digis

My card is using an Aurora Wings image.  I found it quite challenging as it is a departure from my normal style but actually I quite like the overall effect.



I used my new pen crush - Wink of stella to colour the image in so actually the entire thing is quite shimmery but you can't really see that from the photo which is a real shame.  The peacock feather I love!!  My flowers are die cut in white card and coloured using a wink of stella pen.  The flourish is die cut in green card and wink of stella'd with the clear pen.  My base card is made up using the Grand Spellbinder dies and the front section I embossed before sticking them together.

I hope you like! x

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Great Impressions - Floral
Scribble and Scrap -Challenge 12 - Always anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. A great card Kate with great colouring. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, Such a gorgeous card and image. Thank you so much for a fabulous challenge.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so gorgeous! The bold tones on the white just POP and the feather is a fabulous addition!!! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our floral challenge at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and awesome image, the peacock feather is a nice touch

    Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...fab use of colour. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete