Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

Crafting from the heart challenge #6 - Anything Goes/Use Red

Hi,  Monday morning - Boo!!  But cheered up by a lovely new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog!  Yay!!

This is my first post as part of the Crafting from the Heart DT which I am very excited about!!  so here it is....  Challenge #6 - Anything Goes/Use red.

The sponsors this week are:

Stampart by Kathryne
 

 
 5 Digi images for the winner!
 
Dilly Beans 


3 Digi images for the winner!
 

Before I show you my card though - an admin point to note for the Crafting from the heart Challenge blog - Challenge will change from fortnightly to weekly from 3 March!  Take note and advantage of more challenges and more prizes up for grabs!!

Now on to my card - I chose an image by Dilly Beans as it's near Valentine's Day and I thought this image was particularly cute!

I used a shaped base card and lined the inside with red cardstock and covered the front with some Crate Paper which I love.  I printed the image a couple of times, once to colour and again just to use the hearts once coloured.  I then printed it again on the Crate paper just to get one of the hearts with the wording on it - by sheer luck on had cupid right in the middle which I loved (I would like to say that was planned but no just happy fluke!).  I cut a couple of words out of the paper to add to the side of the mat and layered image.  I doodled around the edges of everything to try and match the style of the image and then assembled all together.  I glazed all of the hearts both cut out and on the image but you can't really see that in the picture!  The image is so cute though isn't it?  I am becoming a huge Dilly Beans fan!  Hope you like x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Dilly Beans -Shaped cards
C.R.A.F.T.challenge #244-Love/Valentines
Milk coffee challenge - valentines/love
Digi Galore - Valentine

10 comments:

  1. Oh! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Utterly perfect, Love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaped card and the way you have used the cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kate fantastic shaped card love the layout. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, A fabulous card. Great image. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Dilly Beans fan here!! Love the shape you've used for the front, it works so well wit your papers and image. Happy flukes are the best...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely fab creation, so glad you shared your card wth us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job hun fab card welcome on board have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card love the shaped front and image,love the hearts and script paper -welcome to the team
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, lovely image and great design
    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Digi Stamps

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete