Followers

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Fit to Burst!

Hey everyone, just a quick post today to share my brilliant news!  I have been selected to be a Designer for two, yes two Challenge Blogs.  They both announced yesterday but as I was busy getting my first DT card done for one of them I didn't even have time to share my joy!  I am so excited!

The first Design Team is for Fab 'n' Funky Challenges which is a weekly challenge blog.  I will be making a card bi weekly as we are in two teams (I am Team Funky!!), however please take a look and feel free to participate weekly.  There are some great sponsors and prizes.  You still have a few hours to take part in Challenge #199 - Recipe and watch out for the new Challenge starting tomorrow!

OUR BLINKIE



The second Design Team slot I was picked for is Crafting from the Heart Challenges which is currently a fortnightly challenge blog, however from 3 March it will be weekly and again, from that date, I will be designing a card bi weekly.  Pop over there in the meantime and take a look as they also have great sponsors and prizes up for grabs!  Check out Challenge #5 - Anything Goes/Fancy Folds Challenge


Challenge Blog Badge


Check out my sidebar for links to all my DT team mates for both Challenge Blogs and for my Cards Galore Encore DT teamies who I joined in January.

Well I think that is enough excitement for one day don't you?  Phew - all before the school run and work!!

Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Well don on your two positions Katie, looking forward to working with you at Crafting from the Heart :)

    ReplyDelete