Followers

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge

Hi, well it's time for my first DT card as a member of the Design Team for Fab 'n' Funky (I am in Team Funky!).  Today's challenge is "All about the Words" and is sponsored by the following:
 
 
Stampart Design by Kathryne




and
DigiDarla Designs
 


Both sponsors are offering great prizes so it's well worth heading over to the challenge to try your luck!!

Here's my card using the "Katie" image from StampArt Design by Kathryne.  My card is made using very old stash (K&Co Berry Sweet range plus some pink Co'redinations to set it off) which I thought complimented the image perfectly.  I think I have a thing for Pink and Green at the moment as this is the second card I have made using these colours recently!!  I coloured the image with pro markers and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment set.  It's a bright refreshing card making me think of spring to come (hurry up Spring!!).  Hope you like! x



I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:


Incy Wincy Designs - Flower Frenzy
LEJ Designs - Challenge #85 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge # 304 Warm it Up





16 comments:

  1. Such a cute image so brilliantly coloured, I love the pink and green very fresh and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Kates! Go you for kicking off the first challenge so well!! Love the bright colours hun and so looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next challenge. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Katie, adorable image and love the colours...It's great to have you on the team and well done you getting a card made so quickly.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! - a great namesake card! - you did a fab job for your first DT post with us - it's great to have you on our team hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Katie. Love the fabulous colour scheme with this adorable image. So great to have you on the team. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for this weeks challenge Kates, love the gorgeous colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. So bright and cheery, I love it. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful Kate, I love the cute image and flowers. Congratulations on being part of the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Kates! Your card is beautiful. I love the pinks and greens. I agree with you - come on, Spring! I love the designing you've done here. So fanciful and gorgeous. Fab shadings too. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to F'n'F Kates. Great card. Love the bright and fun colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team Kates and what a great way to start! I love the bold colours you used with such a girly image, it works wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

    What a really gorgeous bright and colourful card. This card really makes me wish it was summer already. The image is great and coloured really well. Love the backing and embellishments.

    I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow fabulous hun stunning colours love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card! So glad you shared at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card you have made. Love all the vibrant color. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grogeous card, love the colors!
    Looking forward working with you on Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete