Followers

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Book worm!

Hi - today I thought I would show you the cover I made for my kindle!  I got it as a Christmas present but got no cover.  I read all the time and found that I was worried it might get broken in my bag without protection.  I didn't want a run of the mill cover and so I used a tutorial that I found on Pinterest to make myself one using some fabric that I was saving for something special!

I was surprised how quick it was to make!  It took me about an hour and a half but that was with interruptions from the kids.

The tutorial can be found here:

Hope you like!!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, might have to get my mam onto making me one of these, mind at the moment I find I dont have time to read as much as I would like :-(
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete