Followers

Saturday, 11 January 2014

All about Me!

Ok, so I have not finished my Kindle cover, nor have I opened my melt pot, however I have managed to open My EK Success Punch Pairings Butterfly set and this morning have succeeded in making this very simple card (Despite the housework!).  I saw these stamps/punches on Create and Craft and bought the flower one for my sister for Christmas and got myself the butterfly one as I love a butterfly!

For a quick card all you need to do is stamp, emboss, colour and assemble - easy peasy!  I stamped it twice so that I could get another butterfly to 3D the flat image.  I used pro markers to colour it in and cut a few mats to layer up.  I used a fancy pre cut card from my stash.  I think you are supposed to pop out the corners but I left them in to reflect the wings of the 3D butterfly!  Hope you like.

Check out Create and Craft, which is where I got mine, however other places also sell them -   EK Success Punch Pairings - Lace Butterfly

Hope you like! x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment