Followers

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Pre Christmas tidy up!

Well this weekend's task has been to clear out and tidy up my craft cupboard.  I have a very small area that I work in on the top landing of the house and I have a small cupboard, some shelves and my desk to keep all of my stash.  It doesn't take much for me to make a mess and recently I have been struggling to know where to start with anything as I can never seem to find things!  So..... I pulled everything out of the cupboard and rearranged some stuff and actually threw out (big no no I know as I will probably regret it!!) some bits that I have had for years and have never ever used!  I even made myself a wee ribbon station!

Finally I could see what I have and decided that before buying anything more, I would set myself a challenge to diminish some of the existing stash!!

I found some lovely Bo Bunny Christmas paper and set about trying to use it up as it was just bits and pieces that I didn't have the heart to throw away.  I also found some rub ons that I got free somewhere and some Christmas wooden embellishments, again, no idea where they came from!!   I managed to make four cards in one sitting!  Tonight I will share two as they are similar and the others later.  The cards are plain and simple but I was pleased with the outcome.  I added distress ink to the wooden reindeers and then sprayed with spray and sparkle, iridescent. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!! Hope you like x



1 comment: