Followers

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Cards Galore Encore Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

Happy New Year!!!

Today I am more than excited to be posting my first post of the year as a Design Team Member for the Cards Galore Challenge Blog!

The first challenge of 2014 is sponsored by Scribble and Scrap and the theme is "Anything Goes"

http://www.scribbleandscrap.co.uk/digi-shop.html


The prize up for grabs is a £15 voucher to spend in the Scribble and Scrap Shop!

Follow the link to enter the challenge - come on you know you want to!

Cards Galore Encore Challenge #1 - Anything Goes


This is my "Anything Goes" Card using Vintage Beauty 3


 
 
I uploaded my image into Serif and added a frame in the background.  When I printed it out I cut away the inside of the frame, added acetate and stamped my sentiment on the acetate.  To avoid seeing through the window to the message inside the card I added a plain white insert.  I coloured the image using my Whisper Pens.  Hope you like!
 
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. It's great to serve on the DT with you! Love your project. The coloring is superb! I've never heard of whisper pens (going to Google it now). Happy New Year!

    La-Vie B. – Cards Galore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to be on the Design Team with you! I love how you can see through your card to the sentiment. I also like your use of whisper pens to color the image! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Katie, really love the colouring. Great to have you on board. Love Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, A beautiful card and image, love the soft tones.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Kate, lovely colours and great idea. Looking forward to working with you, Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Kate! Happy to be working along side you at Cards Galore Encore design team!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, just popping by to say hello. I love this card, your colouring is beautiful and it's such a lovely idea to frame the sentiment. Will be a pleasure working with you on the Cards Galore Encore DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Kate. I love the design. I hope you enjoyed working with the lovely Scribble & Scrap image, the colours you've chosen are fabulous.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. You will need to be a blog follower to be eligible x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, a great card and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart Challenge 3. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. You've done a great job with the digi.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete