Followers

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Blog of the Week!!

Hi All,

A quick post to update you on my blog of the week award!  I was awarded Blog of the Week last Wednesday from a lovely facebook group called Crafting from the Heart.  I was in Scotland when I received the news and have only just today managed to get to a computer to load up my award badge (see right) as I couldn't do it on my phone.  The blog of the week award is announced every Wednesday (so actually my term is up tonight!  Just managed to sneak in my post in time!)

Crafting from the Heart have also just set up a new Challenge bog and I would recommend popping over to take part in some fun challenges with the chance to win some prizes!  the link is below:

Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment