Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

JOFY Christmas

With the Christmas adverts on the TV and X factor hotting up who can deny Christmas is on it's way?!?  Like it or not, ready or not we have to face it and so I was trying to decide on my cards for friends and family this year.  Obviously it needs to be quick and simple to batch produce and so one idea I came up with was this simple card using a stamp set from the Jofy range.  I think they look great on kraft card and so I stamped out the tree, coloured with watercolour pencils, outlined in white, drew a white border line and added glossy accents and glitter to add dimension.  I thought it was quite effective for very little effort!  It might just make the judges houses for consideration as the 2013 Christmas card!!  Hope you like x



1 comment:

  1. Great Card! I love the look of the kraft color as the basic background and the white shadowing makes the tree stand out!

    ReplyDelete