Followers

Sunday, 8 September 2013

Normal Service Resumes!!!

After a long hot summer, enjoying being off with the kids during their school holidays, I have returned to my crafty corner at last.  The sun has disappeared and normal weather service of rain has resumed!!

A few months ago, I posted a Saturated Canary image that I had coloured "Summer".  It reminds me a lot of my youngest and I promised her I would make something with it and at last I have!! This wall hanging is perfect for her - she is certainly one of a kind, funny, quirky and loves to laugh!!  Hope you like x

I would like to enter this wall hanging in the following challenge:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 223 Butterflies


1 comment:

  1. Just popped by to admire your creation and thank you for participating in our Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete