Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Geekin' It

am setting aside some me time these days for crafting!!  I have managed to sneak some time in today while the kids were doing homework to play with this lovely Saturated Canary Geekin' It stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  I decided to create a congratulations card maybe for a graduation or passing exams.  I used sugar loaf whispers pens and created a water colour effect.  I added My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody papers and a wee tag from Maggie Holmes Ephermera pack.  I also used Howdy Doody rub ons and some flowers and pearl jems to finish off.  Hope you like x

Hopefully it qualifies for the following challenges::

Allsorts Challenge Blog. - Week 226 - How does your Garden Grow









2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for this weeks theme Kate, thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete