Followers

Monday, 10 June 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Today I am posting a couple of cards I made for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge blog for which I am a guest designer for June!! I am thrilled to have the opportunity and will have another post in a couple of weeks on it too.  This week's challenge is to create a masculine card featuring clothes "clothes make the man".  My two examples are below, both using Little Claire Stamp sets.  Hope you like.  You can take part in the challenge by going to the Twisted Tuesday Challenge Blog. Have fun - I did!! X

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

I would like to enter the following cards in the Little Claire's Challenge Monthly Challenge #33


Card 1: Man Squares



Card 2: Man Tree


6 comments:

  1. OMGOSH, Kates, these cards are perfect for our challenge this week over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges! Congrats on being our Guest Designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fabulous! Great work. Congrats on the guest designer title! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable! Congrats on being the June Guest Designer for Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so darn cute Katie! Thank you so much for designing for us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these - both great cards but especially the first one.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. Glad to have you join us this month at Twisted Tuesday. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete