Followers

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Sugar Nellie - Little Star

I have been playing all day today and so have been able to make another card, this time using a cute little Sugar Nellie stamp "Little Star". I was practicing painting with Tim Holtz distress inks and I think she turned out not too bad! I had the Thinking of you sentiment in my stash (I think it came free with a mag) and I used my favourite paper by My Mind's Eye. I added some extra detail with Rub ons from My Min's Eye and some buttons and a star brad from my stash. Hope you like x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

The Sugar bowl - Challenge 103 - May 2013
Crafty Ribbons - Challenge 44
Twisted Tuesday - 2TC49



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the soft colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I would like for you to email me at melinapylant@yahoo.com I have a question to ask you about Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and lovely colours,thank you for joining us at The sugar bowl this week and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete