Followers

Friday, 17 May 2013

JOFY mini

Can you tell I love JOFY stamps??  This time I used the JOFY mini along with the butterfly from another JOFY set.  I wanted to play with mixing colours and so used distress inks (mustard seed, dusty concord and old olive) and archival cranberry. I laid some ink onto my mat and sprayed with water, then I took a piece of card and moved it over the inks to mix the ink on the card. Once dry I stamped my images. I went in and filled in some detail with stronger colours (i.e the flower, stem and circles on the butterfly)I then triple embossed the two images to make them nice and shiny.  For the background paper I did the same thing with just mustard seed and cranberry. It was really wet so I left it to dry overnight. I stamped words onto different colours of ribbon, doodled round the edge of the background trying to imitate the JOFY style and used the JOFY stamp with the wee circles in the corners. Assembled it all together layered on pink card and then on a white card blank and tadaa!!  Hope you like x

No comments:

Post a Comment