Followers

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

I won!!!

Before I show you a wee quick card I made I have to share my exciting news - I won a challenge!!!! I have not been entering challenges very long (in fact only in very recent months) and so imagine my surprise and delight when I found out I had won a recent Little Clare's challenge!!  This is the link to the Little Claire blog with my winning card!! I am so chuffed!

Gardening

Today my lovely prize arrived which I ripped open with much excitement as I love Little Claire products:


I cannot wait to get going and use these lovely stamps, particularly the Butterfly blossom and the Scotty Dog stamps!!

Now (tries to contain herself!), onto a very quick card I made last night without stamps! This time I just used paper, acetate, stickers and glossy accents!  I love an acetate card!  I used the Heidi Grace "Tweet Dreams" 12x12 paper pad and the Heidi Grace "Tweet Memories"  chipboard stickers.  The idea for the sentiment rectangle I got from Melanie Heaton on Create and Craft. I just backed it with some co-ordinating paper cut with a die.  On the wee bird, one of the bird houses and one of the love hearts on the sentiment I added glossy accents.  Bit of doodling on the inside paper (and the piece that I added to the back to hide the glue) and voila, done in about 5 minutes plus glossy accent drying time!!  I thought this would be a sweet engagement, anniversary or even wedding card due to the lovely words in the sentiment.  Hope you like x


No comments:

Post a Comment