Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

April Showers!

Not much rain today, in fact glorious May bank holiday here. Much fun had out and about in London with the kids. My card today is more typical of the British weather. Using a free digi stamp and some stash staples. Hope you like x

I thought I would submit this card to the following challenge:

Crafty card makers - http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/90-april-showers-bring-may-flowers.html?m=1

I hope it meets the criteria!  I have two flowers and a rain theme but perhaps the image flower won't count? Here's hoping anyway (crosses fingers!!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, ordinarily I would have said that you needed two separate flowers as well as the image, but clearly you did bother to read our criteria for the challenge rather than just bunging any old card in, lol, so in this instance I'm happy to accept it.

    I love the soft blues in your backing papers, picked up beautifully in the buttons and the puddle at the mouse's feet. Also the flowers match so well for colour. Also like the half white area, only broken up by the image, and the distressed edges, in fact the whole design!

    Thanks for joining us and bothering to read what we wanted. Hope to see you again.

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet looking card. A darling image and sweet design. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, CCM teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, super distressing and a great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete