Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Saturated Canary Wall Hanging

I made this wall hanging for my daughter using the Saturated Canary Honey Stamp. I coloured her with pro markers and cut her out. Then I cut a grey backing with my Grand Labels Twenty Three. I cut down two pieces of chipboard and painted one with Martha Stewart acrylic paint (pink carnation). I inked the edges and random parts of the chipboard with silver ink and then spritzed with back ink. I stamped the sentiment from The Art Houses stamp set by Creative Expressions. I then used the heart rub on from She Art rub ins (artsy textures). The pink dots are taken from an idea I saw on Pinterest where I bunched five pencils together with erasers on the end, dipped the erasers in adirondack cranberry ink and stamped! The black circles are an old toothpaste top dipped in memento and stamped (a technique I learned from Kath Stweart at my recent retreat!). The superstar ticket is from the stamp set by docrafts Papermania happy days (Ticket Stubs) which I cut out, inked round the edges and stuck on. Once everything was dry I stuck my backing chipboard to the grey background, added my ribbon (from create and craft) and then stuck on the front chipboard. Finally I added a grey bow and tadaaa I was done!! Hope you like x

I would like to enter this for the following challenge:
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-41.html?m=1

2 comments:

  1. Hiyah Kates!!
    oh this is fab hunny, I love your wall hanging!!
    Don't worry about which piccy comes up on your link hun as its just the link we need but next time you play along if you want to add your card picture you need to click on that image when it brings up the choices of photo.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, such a fab idea. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this week x

    ReplyDelete