Followers

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Gardening

Today I thought that I would give the Little Claire challenge a go. I am a member of the Little Claire club which sends me a stamp each month with some instructions on how to make a particular card. I love the designs of all the Little Claire stamps I have had so far.  For my card today I went a bit grungy.  I used the Garden set (as I am finally starting to see some colour in my garden and am thinking i should make a start with planting seeds etc!!) and so I decided to "muddy" up the card with distress inks. I had a little doodle too which was fun. I used papermania dew drops but I only had the grey so I coloured them with one of my flex markers to make them a bit more pink.  My sentiment was from a selection of Little Claire  sentiment stamps that I have.  Hope you like x

I am entering this card for the Little Claire Challenge #32 "Spring and a Sketch"

Looking at some other challenges I thought I might also enter this card for the following:

Penny's Challenges (123) "Use a Sentiment"
Crafty Ribbons (43) "Pink and Green"
Stamping for the weekend (32) "Friendship"



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kates,
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our pink and green challenge :)
    Have a fab week,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are really adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend this time and good luck in the friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kates, Your card is stunning absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete