Followers

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Colour Journal

Today I finished a project inspired by Debbi Glennie of http://wiccababe.blogspot.co.uk. I met her at the recent craft retreat I went to in Aberdeen and she is brilliant with pro markers!! I went to one if her classes in the retreat and I will post a picture of what I did with her as soon as it is delivered (hoping today!). Anyway, I met a woman named Tina who posted a picture of a previous retreat's project taught by Debbi - the Colour journal and I thought it was a great idea for testing colour themes and for me as a novice "colour inner" to practice my technique. I spent a while doing the front cover but I like how it turned out. I used two bull rings (is that what they are called?) to join it all together as I don't have a bind it all. Inside is some Neenah cardstock. The front and back covers are chipboard cut to A5 and covered with Neenah card. I used hero arts stamps, pro markers and my cricut to cut "Journal". Hope you like x

No comments:

Post a Comment